The world is your oyster!: Cougar Fans, It's Time.        
 
                 
     
       

These are a few of my favorite things:

summertime
pina-colada flavored italian ice
ribbons
sisters
i.n.s.t.a.n.t...o.a.t.m.e.a.l.
dance parties
pearls
flamingos
America
missionaries
s.u.n.g.l.a.s.s.e.s.
playgrounds
dressing up
love :)
     
       

Pages

My name is Heather.

I am 22 years old.

I am an East Coast girl
who also loves Utah.

I love my life. How could I not?

The world is my oyster :)
Powered by Blogger.

I like that word....

I like that word....
mannnnhole.

The World is your Oyster

The World is your Oyster

I'm a Mormon

"If you love what you know, share it!"

Here's what I love:

mormon.org
lds.org

Followers

another traffic counter

blog traffic counter

     
     
       

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Cougar Fans, It's Time.

I guess you could call this my quarter-life crisis. In the last 6-ish months, I've gotten a new job, a new house, a new license, a new passport, a new husband, and a new name. I'm *basically* a new person. And even though the world is still my oyster, I'm ready to add a new blog to that list.

You can continue to follow me here: http://theshimplelife.blogspot.com/

It'll be fun times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment