The world is your oyster!: My Life Be Like......        
 
                 
     
       

These are a few of my favorite things:

summertime
pina-colada flavored italian ice
ribbons
sisters
i.n.s.t.a.n.t...o.a.t.m.e.a.l.
dance parties
pearls
flamingos
America
missionaries
s.u.n.g.l.a.s.s.e.s.
playgrounds
dressing up
love :)
     
       

Pages

My name is Heather.

I am 22 years old.

I am an East Coast girl
who also loves Utah.

I love my life. How could I not?

The world is my oyster :)
Powered by Blogger.

I like that word....

I like that word....
mannnnhole.

The World is your Oyster

The World is your Oyster

I'm a Mormon

"If you love what you know, share it!"

Here's what I love:

mormon.org
lds.org

Followers

another traffic counter

blog traffic counter

     
     
       

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Life Be Like......

Here is my life right now:

Every morning, I wake up in a panic, wondering if I am late. If I am, I panic for a few minutes and then calm down. I consider how much my grade is going to go down for missing class again. If I am not late, I catch the bus ten minutes after waking up and get to campus every day by 9, either for class or for work.

During class, I write letters to missionaries and revise my to-do lists. Except in Brother Bott's class, in which I pay very close attention to the lesson. Also, in my dance class, where we skip around the room and make twisted shapes with our bodies.

During work, I bond with the other tutors who I work with. On Thursday, we make crafts for Craft Corner Thursday and eat yummy snacks, usually muffins that Teresa makes from scratch. I tutor people and fill out goldenrods and sometimes, when there's no one there, I do homework. Otherwise, we have very deep and intense conversations.

I eat lunch with Kelly every day. Usually Winnie also eats with us, and sometimes Kelsey, Christine, and Jackie join us. I try to get all my homework done on campus. I like working in the LRC the best, because I can listen to music in there. As I walk from class to class, I feel seriously annoyed by how cold it is. 12* is unacceptable. I count the days left until I am in Florida. I feel sad and a little excited.

After all my homework and classes, I take the bus home. I hang out with my roommates and eat and watch TV and do more homework. Or, cut out more paper snowflakes. I stress because I still haven't sold my contract. I update the news board. My roommates and I laugh at ourselves. We think about how we should work out. We go to the creamery. We check the mail. We eat more food. We look up some workout video that shows how the Victoria's Secret models get ready for their big fashion show. We consider doing it. I practice juggling the soccer ball. I catch up on my TV shows. I stress about how much I have to do! I make a to do list and calm down. I go to bed and stress about how I will probably not wake up in time for class or work.

Pretty soon, my life is going to change a lot. In a few weeks, finals will be over and I will be flying in a plane back to Maryland. I will play with my family for almost a month. Then, I will fly in another plane down to sunny Florida. I will meet up with Jackie and Christine at the airport. We will take the shuttle down to Disney World, where we will check in. We will get our apartments assigned to us, get our costumes, and start training for our jobs.

I will spend four months in Florida, soaking up the sun, trying to get my tan back, working as a fairy godmother-in-training at the Bibbity-Bobbity-Boutique and playing all the time, all day, whenever I'm not working. I will live by a beach and go there whenever I want. I will make new friends and learn to call another place home. I will laugh really hard and I will take tons of pictures and I will have tons of cool experiences and I will do crazy things and I will love my new life and I will miss Provo like crazy.

2 comments: