The world is your oyster!: The Way of the Ninja        
 
                 
     
       

These are a few of my favorite things:

summertime
pina-colada flavored italian ice
ribbons
sisters
i.n.s.t.a.n.t...o.a.t.m.e.a.l.
dance parties
pearls
flamingos
America
missionaries
s.u.n.g.l.a.s.s.e.s.
playgrounds
dressing up
love :)
     
       

Pages

My name is Heather.

I am 22 years old.

I am an East Coast girl
who also loves Utah.

I love my life. How could I not?

The world is my oyster :)
Powered by Blogger.

I like that word....

I like that word....
mannnnhole.

The World is your Oyster

The World is your Oyster

I'm a Mormon

"If you love what you know, share it!"

Here's what I love:

mormon.org
lds.org

Followers

another traffic counter

blog traffic counter

     
     
       

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Way of the Ninja

This morning, Mariah and I were sitting at our work table in the 1st grade classroom that we are doing our practicum in. At 8:40, the kids all bustled in, cheeks and noses flushed from the cold, and started hanging up their coats and backpacks. Duncan, one of the smartest kids in the class, made his way over to me.

"Miss Connor!" he said breathlessly. "Today I'm doing the way of the ninja! Because they don't eat breakfast so I didn't eat breakfast! And I'm not even that hungry!"

After a quick lesson on the benefits of a healthy breakfast, I realized that he wasn't interested in health if it wasn't going to make him a better ninja. I gave up and congratulated him.

No comments:

Post a Comment