The world is your oyster!: Black Friday, Black Friday        
 
                 
     
       

These are a few of my favorite things:

summertime
pina-colada flavored italian ice
ribbons
sisters
i.n.s.t.a.n.t...o.a.t.m.e.a.l.
dance parties
pearls
flamingos
America
missionaries
s.u.n.g.l.a.s.s.e.s.
playgrounds
dressing up
love :)
     
       

Pages

My name is Heather.

I am 22 years old.

I am an East Coast girl
who also loves Utah.

I love my life. How could I not?

The world is my oyster :)
Powered by Blogger.

I like that word....

I like that word....
mannnnhole.

The World is your Oyster

The World is your Oyster

I'm a Mormon

"If you love what you know, share it!"

Here's what I love:

mormon.org
lds.org

Followers

another traffic counter

blog traffic counter

     
     
       

Monday, November 28, 2011

Black Friday, Black Friday

So I wanted to include a funny video in this post, maybe of someone getting trampled on Black Friday or someone snatching something else out of someone's hands and in turn getting punched in the face......but unfortunately there's this viral video going around and it's kind of screwing up my search results. So here you go instead.



Anyway, I actually celebrated Black Friday on Thursday, right after Thanksgiving dinner. I spent it in the magazine / book section of the Walmart in Cedar Hills with Kelly, Amy, and Jacob. We got chairs from the camping section, grabbed some books and magazines, and hung out there from 4pm - 12 midnight, when we got our 40-inch TV's for $250. Worth it!!

1 comment: