The world is your oyster!: Life of Late in Pictures        
 
                 
     
       

These are a few of my favorite things:

summertime
pina-colada flavored italian ice
ribbons
sisters
i.n.s.t.a.n.t...o.a.t.m.e.a.l.
dance parties
pearls
flamingos
America
missionaries
s.u.n.g.l.a.s.s.e.s.
playgrounds
dressing up
love :)
     
       

Pages

My name is Heather.

I am 22 years old.

I am an East Coast girl
who also loves Utah.

I love my life. How could I not?

The world is my oyster :)
Powered by Blogger.

I like that word....

I like that word....
mannnnhole.

The World is your Oyster

The World is your Oyster

I'm a Mormon

"If you love what you know, share it!"

Here's what I love:

mormon.org
lds.org

Followers

another traffic counter

blog traffic counter

     
     
       

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Life of Late in Pictures

I was going through the pictures on my SMART PHONE the other day and re-discovered the following pictures that tell the story of my life over the last 2 months:

This was from Stephen and my Aloha date night. We made smoothies :)
I obviously spent an exorbitant amount of money on decorations for said date night... 
This is called, my life before my smart phone. Aka, my life in the dark ages, when I either called my mom for directions at least once a week, or looked up directions on someone else's phone and then took a picture of it with my dumbphone. What a wretched existence it was. 
These are the churros that I made for an amazing Mexican (ish) Thanksgiving dinner. They turned out soooo good!
This is my student, J. He made himself into a cyborg one day for indoor recess. 
This is called, I cannot live in this frozen tundra wasteland any longer. Note the icicles on this sad, sad bicycle. That is NOT okay!
This is the "Be" Stephen and I worked on for the month of December. I was very proud of my chalk drawing and took a picture of it. I'm glad I did, because no sooner had I hung it up than Nicole backed into it and got it all over the back of her skirt. 
This is the date card I gave Stephen for our winter wonderland date night!
This was our Christmas tree this year. .........you can see why we needed a reminder to "be positive."
This is the date card I made for the present we gave to both of our parents - a date-in-a-box!  Stephen didn't know that the word "stay-cay" existed. I know I did not make it up. 
This is called, here we are at the airport and we are so excited to be up at 4:30 in the morning and about to be on our way from Indiana to Maryland!
This is the insane line for Southwest Airlines check-in. 
This is called, we did not make our plane. So we went to the Indiana Children's Museum instead! They have so many costumes you can dress up in, like these dinosaur ones. 
.....or these deep sea diver ones.....
or this turtle and butterfly option! I was thrilled. Stephen was a little embarrassed. But still a good sport!
Logan got tired. Stephen is so cute. 
Here was another embarrassing picture I asked Stephen to take. At the Indianapolis airport, there is a shop called "Forever, Heather" and I was not about to miss that golden opportunity! His hands are supposed to look like a heart. Because he hearts me. Forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment