1. Learn French. I just signed up to start getting the French word of the day in my email. So far I know how to say, "My mailbox is always empty; no one ever writes me!" and "Chestntuts are surrounded by a stinging envelope called husk." I'm pretty excited about it.
2. Learn Spanish. I also signed up for the Spanish word of the day. This one is harder to get excited about, since I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, but I think Spanish might be more useful than French. In America, at least. Once I learn both Spanish and French, I will be trilingual, which is where the title for this post came from.
3. Ride more motorcycles. I had a goal to ride every color of motorcycle by the end of the summer and I've only ridden two....a red one and a yellow one. So if you know anyone with a green, blue, purple, or neutral-colored motorcycle (i.e., white, black, or silver) and an extra helmet for a nice blonde girl, let me know!
4. Join a book club. There are actually two I want to join....one in Winnie's ward and one in my own ward. Both are led and attended by cute boys. Oh, also, I like reading. And being intellectual, etc.
5. Go dancing with my girl friends :) We are doing this tomorrow and I'm so excited! I haven't gone dancing in a really long time and it's making me a little sad.
6. Learn tennis. I've kind of wanted to know how to play tennis since I was in high school, since they just get to wear those cute little white skirts and tennis shoes and visors, and it's such good exercise, and you can get a tan while you're doing it, and you're athletic, and you can play it with other ladies when you get older and your kids are in school or whatever. Plus they have really cute tennis rackets available, with pink handles and such. Chelsea played tennis in high school and she is going to teach me how to play once she recovers from her apparently life-threatening illness.
7. Earn more money. I'm poor.
8. Get rid of my tanlines. I know, I know. I wrote a post earlier about how much I lovvve tanlines. But I have some ridiculous ones from laying out in short shorts instead of in a real live swimsuit, from the beginning of the summer. They are embarrassing. I need to get rid of them.
So that is my list of summertime goals! If you have any more suggestions, I'd love to hear them!