The world is your oyster!: Today I don't feel like......        
 
                 
     
       

These are a few of my favorite things:

summertime
pina-colada flavored italian ice
ribbons
sisters
i.n.s.t.a.n.t...o.a.t.m.e.a.l.
dance parties
pearls
flamingos
America
missionaries
s.u.n.g.l.a.s.s.e.s.
playgrounds
dressing up
love :)
     
       

Pages

My name is Heather.

I am 22 years old.

I am an East Coast girl
who also loves Utah.

I love my life. How could I not?

The world is my oyster :)
Powered by Blogger.

I like that word....

I like that word....
mannnnhole.

The World is your Oyster

The World is your Oyster

I'm a Mormon

"If you love what you know, share it!"

Here's what I love:

mormon.org
lds.org

Followers

another traffic counter

blog traffic counter

     
     
       

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today I don't feel like......

Doing anything. Friends, I'm afraid that this song has become the theme song of my life.

Except the part about meeting a really nice girl. But everything else.

To make myself feel better, I have compiled this list of

Productive things I have done since leaving Florida:

1. caught up a little on Nikita and Gossip Girl.

2. caught up on everyone else's blogs.

3. figured out my dress for the Rose Ball. (still have yet to figure out my shoes and accessories.)

4. painted my nails.

5. painted my toenails.

6. picked up Jacob from school one day.

7. made dinner two nights!

8. took Julie to the store to buy ice cream.

9. went to NIH for a screening for a study.

10. went to Institute.

11. went to Alyssa's house and helped her cut her hair. Even though she had to cut 6 inches off the next day. And she says she hates it now. I bet it still looks beautiful!

12. caught up on sleep. (that's productive, right?)

13. made a photo book of my time in Florida.

14. started writing some missionary letters.

15. worked out with Julie.

16. wrote this blog.

I think when I go back to Utah, this song will be the theme song of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment