The world is your oyster!: What? Vitamins?        
 
                 
     
       

These are a few of my favorite things:

summertime
pina-colada flavored italian ice
ribbons
sisters
i.n.s.t.a.n.t...o.a.t.m.e.a.l.
dance parties
pearls
flamingos
America
missionaries
s.u.n.g.l.a.s.s.e.s.
playgrounds
dressing up
love :)
     
       

Pages

My name is Heather.

I am 22 years old.

I am an East Coast girl
who also loves Utah.

I love my life. How could I not?

The world is my oyster :)
Powered by Blogger.

I like that word....

I like that word....
mannnnhole.

The World is your Oyster

The World is your Oyster

I'm a Mormon

"If you love what you know, share it!"

Here's what I love:

mormon.org
lds.org

Followers

another traffic counter

blog traffic counter

     
     
       

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What? Vitamins?

Summer is the best thing ever invented. I love so much about this summer!


Working in the Writing Center is great because no one comes in (I've done like 8 tutorials total in the past 3 weeks) and because every day there is delicious food.


Working at ColdStone is great because I love ice cream. And I love when people come in and visit me. Especially my favorite customers aka Kelly and Dahl and Julie the P.


Taking French is great because now I can parler francais a little bit. Un petit.


Living with Rachel is great because she brings happiness to our apartment in the form of pet dogs and chocolate-covered strawberries sent to her by faraway suitors. Approval ratings for said suitor have reached a record high.


Living with Caitlin is great because she tells me what to wear and lays out at the pool with me practically every day. And we are going to get tan no matter what.


Laying out at the pool is great because they feed me there.


Laying out at the pool is not great because they sometimes enforce rules that make me get weird tanlines. Oh well....


Lagoon is great because you can go on the Rattlesnake River Rapids and there are no seatbelts, so you can jump all over the raft and even if you almost fall out it's not a big deal, because at least you avoided the waterfall that fell instead on Stan, because you pushed him under it and he is too good-natured to push anyone back.


YogurtLand is great because it is delicious and you can try a billion samples and no one will even look at you funny. Which I would ignore if they did, but it's still nice to not have to deal with that kind of snarkiness.


Being a BYU student is great because I love this campus sofreakingmuch.


Being Nicole's sister is great because she introduced me to the Party Rock Anthem which I now listen to at least 8 times a day. This is not an exaggeration. And I'm a little embarrassed by it. But just a little. Un petit.


Listening to the Party Rock Anthem so often is great because it inspires me to learn how to shuffle. And then it turns out it's kinda easy if you don't get too crazy and just stick to the basic steps, and then I feel really accomplished and want to go dancing real bad.

Also, while we're on the subject of the Party Rock Anthem, that would be great if 5 to 100 guys want to participate in a Halloween costume with me where I am Lauren Bennett and I wear a silver leotard and put a pink heart on my throat and then all the boys dress up like all the guys in the music video.

If you are interested I will be very thrilled.

2 comments:

  1. blahhhh!! a shout-out??? my hearts dearest ambition! t, p :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here! i love that you love living with me. we have so much fun. youre such a good best friend!

    ReplyDelete