The world is your oyster!: Uncle Update        
 
                 
     
       

These are a few of my favorite things:

summertime
pina-colada flavored italian ice
ribbons
sisters
i.n.s.t.a.n.t...o.a.t.m.e.a.l.
dance parties
pearls
flamingos
America
missionaries
s.u.n.g.l.a.s.s.e.s.
playgrounds
dressing up
love :)
     
       

Pages

My name is Heather.

I am 22 years old.

I am an East Coast girl
who also loves Utah.

I love my life. How could I not?

The world is my oyster :)
Powered by Blogger.

I like that word....

I like that word....
mannnnhole.

The World is your Oyster

The World is your Oyster

I'm a Mormon

"If you love what you know, share it!"

Here's what I love:

mormon.org
lds.org

Followers

another traffic counter

blog traffic counter

     
     
       

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Uncle Update

I just have a few things to say about this.

1. Many dads came to Dads and Donuts. The uncle did not.

2. At the end of the day, my student came and told me that his uncle still really wanted to go on a date with me.

3. I found his phone number written on a piece of paper on my desk.

4. Then I got a phone call from my student's mom, assuring me that the uncle (her brother) isn't weird and it would be fun if I went on a date with him.

Hmmmm.....

I think I am going to leave this up to you, dear readers. Should I txt the sexy uncle? Yay or nay? Please vote in my new poll! It is located on the right side of this page, up at the top :)

7 comments:

  1. hmmmm how old is said uncleman?! do you have a policy about this at your school? it could be superfun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he's sexy then this shouldn't even be a question! Yes, text him, text him gooooood...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I have my basic questions like -
    Did he serve an honorable mission?
    Is he active in the Church? - current temple recommend?
    What is his education?
    What does he do for work?
    Is he a nice person?
    Does he honor his priesthood?

    But then again, I'm a Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha ^ love your dad.
    YES-were being open remember?!?!

    ReplyDelete