The world is your oyster!: The Perfect Valentines Day, revised        
 
                 
     
       

These are a few of my favorite things:

summertime
pina-colada flavored italian ice
ribbons
sisters
i.n.s.t.a.n.t...o.a.t.m.e.a.l.
dance parties
pearls
flamingos
America
missionaries
s.u.n.g.l.a.s.s.e.s.
playgrounds
dressing up
love :)
     
       

Pages

My name is Heather.

I am 22 years old.

I am an East Coast girl
who also loves Utah.

I love my life. How could I not?

The world is my oyster :)
Powered by Blogger.

I like that word....

I like that word....
mannnnhole.

The World is your Oyster

The World is your Oyster

I'm a Mormon

"If you love what you know, share it!"

Here's what I love:

mormon.org
lds.org

Followers

another traffic counter

blog traffic counter

     
     
       

Monday, February 18, 2013

The Perfect Valentines Day, revised

Remember that one time when I posted a blog about what I think the perfect Valentines Day would consist of?

I changed my mind.

Here's what the perfect Valentines Day would actually consist of:

this breakfast, plus blueberry oatmeal being delivered to his apartment butt-early in the AM

this note stuck under the beautifully-scraped off windshield of a certain Cassidy Jane Carbaby

these being delivered to my school in person by the cutest boy

"Mrs. Baggett!! Did you know Miss Connor is getting married?
"....What? No, I don't think so."
"No, she is! We saw her, there's a man with her and he brought her flowers and....I think she just got proposed to!"
"No, that's just because it's Valentines Day. That's her boyfriend."
"GO ASK. She's getting married, I'm serious."

(in my room....) "I just had to come in here, because my kids are convinced that you're getting married."

"What! Stephen, what are YOU doing here? Did you bring Miss Connor flowers?"
"Yeah..."
"Why? Because you love her?"
*Everyone in unison: "You love Miss Connor, you love Miss Connor...."
"Okay now, that's not having an appropriate mouth. Let's get lined up for CAMP."
"Is Stephen staying?"
"No, he has to go to class."

He leaves.

"Stephen is pretty buff."
"You think so?"
"Yeah. Why did he bring you flowers?"
"Because it's Valentines Day...."
"And he's in love with you!"
"Oh, really? Is that why he brought flowers?"
"Yeah. Are you in love with him?"
"What do you think?"
"Yeah, you are. Because you're smiling!"
"Oh, that means I'm in love with him?"
"Well, that, and he brought you flowers...."

Tooooo continue:

this pinata that I made
and that had all this stuff inside of it
this amazing restaurant for dinner
this movie for afterwards. (or was it another one? who knows. the conversation in the audience was riveting.
I think it would be nice, if every girl in the world believed that her boyfriend was better than every other girl's boyfriend. Which is why I don't feel bad saying, right now, that my boyfriend is better than yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment