The world is your oyster!: This is out of control.        
 
                 
     
       

These are a few of my favorite things:

summertime
pina-colada flavored italian ice
ribbons
sisters
i.n.s.t.a.n.t...o.a.t.m.e.a.l.
dance parties
pearls
flamingos
America
missionaries
s.u.n.g.l.a.s.s.e.s.
playgrounds
dressing up
love :)
     
       

Pages

My name is Heather.

I am 22 years old.

I am an East Coast girl
who also loves Utah.

I love my life. How could I not?

The world is my oyster :)
Powered by Blogger.

I like that word....

I like that word....
mannnnhole.

The World is your Oyster

The World is your Oyster

I'm a Mormon

"If you love what you know, share it!"

Here's what I love:

mormon.org
lds.org

Followers

another traffic counter

blog traffic counter

     
     
       

Thursday, October 7, 2010

This is out of control.

There are way too many cute boys on campus. I don't even know what to do with myself. I just walk from one class to the next in utter amazement. Today, while walking from the JKB to the LRC, I saw more than twenty really really ridiculously goodlooking young men. I could feel my eyes getting bigger and my mouth opening a little bit, but I couldn't even stop it. I would see an attractive boy and turn my head, because I didn't want to stare, and right on cue, another beautiful man would step into my line of vision. At one point, I was walking through a set of double doors and an absolutely perfect boy opened the first door for me.

"Thank you!" I said, stepping through. Just as I reached the second door, a male model reached the same door, coming from the other side. He pulled it open and stepped aside to let me through. "Thank you!" I said, feeling like a princess. He smiled. "My pleasure," he said, and walked inside the JKB. Before I could even make it down the three steps in front of JKB, I had spotted two more cute boys just walking around like they were normal people.

Where did they all come from? That is my question. I just don't understand how one population of college students can be so heavily saturated with aesthetically appealing people! Not that I'm complaining....I actually quite enjoy it.

I remember being a freshman and my friend Steve tried to explain this to me by pointing out that no one going to BYU has a big beer gut, and the large majority of the boys don't have scraggly facial hair. These are two factors that are definitely present at other universities.

Whatever the cause, I would like to contribute something to it. I am so impressed with whatever force has put itself in charge of making so many attractive men come to school here. It is really exceeding expectations this year.

I seriously do not know what to do with myself. I'm flabbergasted. I think I am overwhelmed.

Last night was Winnie's birthday party, and for her present, Christine organized 21 guys to come and hand her a rose and kiss her. There was a DJ and cake and lots and lots of fun. If all the boys I saw in between the JKB and the library today were to come to my 21st birthday party, I would not even mind getting such a birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment