The world is your oyster!: Moroccans, Katzenjammers, and Gator Pee        
 
                 
     
       

These are a few of my favorite things:

summertime
pina-colada flavored italian ice
ribbons
sisters
i.n.s.t.a.n.t...o.a.t.m.e.a.l.
dance parties
pearls
flamingos
America
missionaries
s.u.n.g.l.a.s.s.e.s.
playgrounds
dressing up
love :)
     
       

Pages

My name is Heather.

I am 22 years old.

I am an East Coast girl
who also loves Utah.

I love my life. How could I not?

The world is my oyster :)
Powered by Blogger.

I like that word....

I like that word....
mannnnhole.

The World is your Oyster

The World is your Oyster

I'm a Mormon

"If you love what you know, share it!"

Here's what I love:

mormon.org
lds.org

Followers

another traffic counter

blog traffic counter

     
     
       

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Moroccans, Katzenjammers, and Gator Pee

I met some Moroccans last night. They gave me and my friends a tour of Epcot. And bought us baklava. I couldn't understand half of what they were saying, and two of them were pretty drunk so they kept doing dumb things like performing "magic tricks" where they made a cup disappear....haha but it was funny. We are sure they were suffering from katzenjammers today.

We spent most of our time in the "Morocco" part of Epcot, where we put on belly-dancing skirts over our clothes and danced around the store. A crowd gathered and started cheering for us, and I'm pretty sure they thought we were drunk too. (We were not.)

Today I didn't have work, so I just went to Walgreen's and bought some bottled water, tights, and postcards. I am not really a bottled water kinda girl but Florida is rapidly turning me into one. The water here tastes like gator pee and every time I take a shower, I feel like I'm jumping into a swamp. So bottled water is now a necessity.

In other news, I have to work tomorrow :( It is my first time I've ever had to work on a Sunday and I really feel so sad about it. I will be working 8:30-5, but I'll still get to go to church. I guess lots of Disney College Program kids have this problem, so they set up a special meeting time for those that have to work on Sunday during the regular meeting time. Here's how I will get to church tomorrow.

7:08 pm. Get on the A bus from Chatham (where I live) heading towards the Magic Kingdom.

7:47 pm. Get off the bus at the Magic Kingdom. Walk toward a white pavilion that is facing Reams Road.

7:50 pm. Someone will come by and pick me up for church.

8:00 pm. We will have a little mini-meeting where we take the sacrament and hear from a speaker. I feel spiritchally uplifted.

In other news, Jimmy Johns doesn't deliver to us. We are sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment