The world is your oyster!: A Toast to Breasts        
 
                 
     
       

These are a few of my favorite things:

summertime
pina-colada flavored italian ice
ribbons
sisters
i.n.s.t.a.n.t...o.a.t.m.e.a.l.
dance parties
pearls
flamingos
America
missionaries
s.u.n.g.l.a.s.s.e.s.
playgrounds
dressing up
love :)
     
       

Pages

My name is Heather.

I am 22 years old.

I am an East Coast girl
who also loves Utah.

I love my life. How could I not?

The world is my oyster :)
Powered by Blogger.

I like that word....

I like that word....
mannnnhole.

The World is your Oyster

The World is your Oyster

I'm a Mormon

"If you love what you know, share it!"

Here's what I love:

mormon.org
lds.org

Followers

another traffic counter

blog traffic counter

     
     
       

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Toast to Breasts

My family drank some bubbling cider and made toasts to the New Year. Here were our toasts, in the order they were given:

Mine: A toast to adaptation! (I don't know, it was the first thing that came to mind.)

Joseph: A toast to defenestration!

Jacob: A toast to awesomeness.

Sarah: A toast to.......breasts. (She is eight years old.)

Dad: A toast to good health.

Julie: A to.....

We all clink our glasses together. Julie dropped her head, sad that no one cared about her toast. Everyone quickly pulled their glasses back and asked Julie what her toast was.

Julie: A toast! To.....uh.....a toast to.......family. :)

We all smiled back at her, clinked our glasses together, and drank in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment