The world is your oyster!: Why I Like the Daily Universe        
 
                 
     
       

These are a few of my favorite things:

summertime
pina-colada flavored italian ice
ribbons
sisters
i.n.s.t.a.n.t...o.a.t.m.e.a.l.
dance parties
pearls
flamingos
America
missionaries
s.u.n.g.l.a.s.s.e.s.
playgrounds
dressing up
love :)
     
       

Pages

My name is Heather.

I am 22 years old.

I am an East Coast girl
who also loves Utah.

I love my life. How could I not?

The world is my oyster :)
Powered by Blogger.

I like that word....

I like that word....
mannnnhole.

The World is your Oyster

The World is your Oyster

I'm a Mormon

"If you love what you know, share it!"

Here's what I love:

mormon.org
lds.org

Followers

another traffic counter

blog traffic counter

     
     
       

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Why I Like the Daily Universe

Today, I was working on a group project in a random classroom in the MKB and a reporter for the Daily Universe came in and asked if he could interview us. He asked what we would want the school to improve on.

I said, "Free food." Because you know that is my favorite thing.

Less than an hour later, I went to the Writing Center to work. I discovered that I had to do a class visit. These are sometimes fun but sometimes not. I went downstairs and gave the class visit, a little bit nervous.

As I was leaving the classroom, two older men walked past me, holding an empty pizza box. They looked giddy and you know that I knew that that was because of the pizza box. I watched as they pointed another girl back to the room they had just left. Then I heard them say, "It's Brick Oven! And we're going to get more!"

When they got closer, I said, "What's the pizza for?"

They said, "It's Brick Oven! It's in there. We're going to get more."

I took that as an invitation. I went and helped myself to a delicious slice.

Well done, Daily Universe guy. That was very prompt.

No comments:

Post a Comment