Probably about as tired as one might be if they had gone to bed at 6 in the morning.
Imagine watching the Closing Ceremonies of the Summer 2012 Olympics feeling like that.
Which is why I decided to do this post on how I would have improved the Closing Ceremonies if I were the one in charge! Ehm:
1. I would have gotten rid of the roller-skating nuns. What? What was that?
2. I would have changed Jessie J's outfit. I would have given her a really fluffy charcoal-gray sparkly tulle skirt to wear with her leotard.
4. I would not have formed anyone's face with weird white puzzle pieces.
5. I would have kindly asked Annie Lennox to not perform.
|How scary is this woman??|
7. I would have given One Direction a cooler stage. If Annie Lennox gets a pirate ship, my boys definitely deserve something a little fancier.
|Also, they would have been given a solid hour. And since I would be the one in charge, I would be on stage with them. And they'd be singing right to me.|
9. Prince Harry would get double the face time that he did.
|At least double.|
11. The Spice Girls would not have stopped after only two songs. They would have stopped after.....twenty songs.
12. Victoria Beckham would have given me her dress after the Closing Ceremonies were over. (Also her husband.) What?