The world is your oyster!: Sticky Smile        
 
                 
     
       

These are a few of my favorite things:

summertime
pina-colada flavored italian ice
ribbons
sisters
i.n.s.t.a.n.t...o.a.t.m.e.a.l.
dance parties
pearls
flamingos
America
missionaries
s.u.n.g.l.a.s.s.e.s.
playgrounds
dressing up
love :)
     
       

Pages

My name is Heather.

I am 22 years old.

I am an East Coast girl
who also loves Utah.

I love my life. How could I not?

The world is my oyster :)
Powered by Blogger.

I like that word....

I like that word....
mannnnhole.

The World is your Oyster

The World is your Oyster

I'm a Mormon

"If you love what you know, share it!"

Here's what I love:

mormon.org
lds.org

Followers

another traffic counter

blog traffic counter

     
     
       

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sticky Smile

I have some more Disney definitions I would like to share.

magical: some little girls who come in first thing in the morning and get to sit in the window seat but they refuse to talk to you at all and don't even smile when they get turned around to see themselves and you find yourself wondering why you like your job at all because of them.

morning meeting: the memory that you cling to when little girls like this are a sad reality in your morning. It was at this meeting which happens every day before the boutique opens that Rob announced that we would be getting a pizza party today!

pizza party: Heather doesn't have to eat the lunch she brought and instead gets fed. Hollllllerr, I love being fed!

cheesecake: apparently, something that Marjorie just had sitting around, so she brought it in to share with us. Aka, the most delicious thing ever. Aka, the thing that was moved from the office downstairs to the fridge in the breakroom without my knowledge, causing me to run up and down the stairs 5 times during my break, asking around as to its whereabouts, searching in freezers and cabinets and the refrigerator until I finally found it.

OSHA-reportable injury: something that would ruin everyone's life if it were to happen in World of Disney or the Boutique, but it does not ruin my life because it did not happen to me or any of the lovely people I work with. In fact, one hasn't happened in 60 days. Which is why we got a pizza party!

parade: this really wonderful thing that I haven't been on in like 2 weeks, but I went on it today, and the sun was shining, and I waved at some boy who waved back at me, and then I got nervous and went back to the Boutique without talking to him, and then he came to the World of Disney store during his lunch break to see me....

podium: where I am thrust by my FGIT friends when he comes into the World of Disney store and I spend a half-hour checking guests in and answering other miscellaneous questions while Prince Charming walks around the store, looking at merchandise and talking to the other managers.

smile: something really sticky and clingy, when your life is as happy as mine :)

1 comment:

  1. !!! you didn't tell me this story!
    and I love your life <3

    ReplyDelete