The world is your oyster!: 4th Grade = Blog Fodder        
 
                 
     
       

These are a few of my favorite things:

summertime
pina-colada flavored italian ice
ribbons
sisters
i.n.s.t.a.n.t...o.a.t.m.e.a.l.
dance parties
pearls
flamingos
America
missionaries
s.u.n.g.l.a.s.s.e.s.
playgrounds
dressing up
love :)
     
       

Pages

My name is Heather.

I am 22 years old.

I am an East Coast girl
who also loves Utah.

I love my life. How could I not?

The world is my oyster :)
Powered by Blogger.

I like that word....

I like that word....
mannnnhole.

The World is your Oyster

The World is your Oyster

I'm a Mormon

"If you love what you know, share it!"

Here's what I love:

mormon.org
lds.org

Followers

another traffic counter

blog traffic counter

     
     
       

Friday, March 30, 2012

4th Grade = Blog Fodder

The other day during science, the teacher posed this question: "Who can give me an example of something that is dehydrated?"

Parker's hand (and eyebrows) shot in the air.

"Um!" he said, when he was called on. His eyebrows settled into a crinkle. He sat and thought for a few seconds. "Um....a cow during a drought?"

Fourth-graders are so creative.

They also came up with this great game called Monkey Dunk. The monkey bars on the school playground are like a monkey bar - ladder hybrid, and in Monkey Dunk, there are two teams who are both trying to dunk a basketball in between two rungs of the monkey-bar-ladder.

Miss Connor scored 4 times. Proud of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment