The world is your oyster!: Story of a Non-friendship        
 
                 
     
       

These are a few of my favorite things:

summertime
pina-colada flavored italian ice
ribbons
sisters
i.n.s.t.a.n.t...o.a.t.m.e.a.l.
dance parties
pearls
flamingos
America
missionaries
s.u.n.g.l.a.s.s.e.s.
playgrounds
dressing up
love :)
     
       

Pages

My name is Heather.

I am 22 years old.

I am an East Coast girl
who also loves Utah.

I love my life. How could I not?

The world is my oyster :)
Powered by Blogger.

I like that word....

I like that word....
mannnnhole.

The World is your Oyster

The World is your Oyster

I'm a Mormon

"If you love what you know, share it!"

Here's what I love:

mormon.org
lds.org

Followers

another traffic counter

blog traffic counter

     
     
       

Friday, May 25, 2012

Story of a Non-friendship

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful girl who lived in Idaho. Actually, she just went to school there and lived there 8 months of the year.

This girl became friends with a boy. They got to be pretty good friends! He was funny and nice, and so was she, so they got along really well.

So well, in fact, that when he announced that he was transferring to school in Utah, she decided to pass him along to her sister. Her sister was also funny and nice, so surely they would become just as good of friends as the Idaho sister had been with the boy.

The Utah sister was very excited about this! She could always use some more friends. Especially at this time in her life when all of her other friends scattered to the perimeter of the country and left her very lonesome in little ol Provo.

The boy was very excited about this too! He txted the Utah sister several times before he came to town. She recommended places he could live. She almost found him a job. They made plans to hang out once they were both in the same state.

And then, he moved to Utah. And all contact ceased. And they never became friends. One time, the Utah sister even invited him to do something really super-fun called going to an awesome rope swing. And he didn't go. And no one could understand why, because the Utah sister was awesome and fun and great in lots of ways. Except then, one of the Utah sister's friends told her that boys don't want to be friends with you unless they like you, like one of your friends, or you are feeding them. Which makes sense, I guess, but is still stupid.

And that is why, this blog post is the story of a non-friendship. Because no friends were made. And no friends were harmed in the making of this blog.

All I'm saying is, it doesn't make any sense that I am so upset about this. But I am butt-upset about it, and that's why I had to blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment